1.10.15

Wishes • Backpacking


Since I'm so obsessed by the fact that we're going to Cambodia I made a backpacking wish list. First up is a backpack, maybe something like this rucksack from Poler since I like traveling light, bringing only the most important things.


Second I will need a basic bikini. This summer I didn't do much swimming but when I did I wore a swimsuit. Though you don't get much of a tan in a swimsuit. This bikini is from Cos.


Go ahead, laugh at me, but this rechargeable torch is so clever.


Except for the backpack a bumbag will do for keeping some money and small things close by. Maybe something cheaper than this Yvonne Koné one though...


Last time I backpacked in Asia (years and years ago) I used my big, light scarf as a cover at night when the hostel blankets were too thick and warm (and sometimes a bit nasty too). 





No comments:

Post a Comment