19.10.15

Throwback pt 2: 2007-2008




2007


In 2007 I studied photography in Sunne in Värmland, but I went to Paris for three months to do an internship as a photography assistant for Louise Enhörning and Horst Diekgerdes. I was amazed by the French electro scene at the time (remember Justice, Uffie and Ed Banger records?) and use to go to out clubbing by myself since I didn't know anyone. I also traveled to Rome with my family and to Roskilde festival with Ulrika. It pretty much rained the whole festival and everything was covered in mud. I spent most of the year trying to go back to blond through stages of striped and orange, then yellow and finally blonde.



2008 

2008 is a really strange year cause I have so few memories of it and almost no pictures at all. I blame some of it on the contraceptive pill that I was on cause I was definitely not feeling great at the time and I was crying a lot over absolutely nothing. However I started to date my classmate from photography school and after school finished we moved to Stockholm together. I also went to London with Ulrika, to Tenerife and to the Arvika festival.

Previous throwbacks:
Throwback pt 1: 2005-2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment