26.10.15

Throwback pt 3: 2009-2010





2009

In 2009 me and my boyfriend at the time were in Italy with my family just before we broke up and I moved back to Gothenburg. I started to study art history and drank a lot of beer at Andra LĂ„nggatan with Edvin. I got my own flat which I shared with Nisse and Love (the cats), and later my sister Bella. Me and Bella went to Berlin and I decided I wanted to move there (which I later did). I volunteered at Gothenburg International Art Biennial and got to see loads of amazing art and I went to a Halloween costume party dressed as Cruella De Ville.





2010

In February I moved to Berlin where I stayed for a couple of months to study literature. I did a lot of drawing at the time and draw what later became an exhibition with my friend, talented Isabel, who I shared a flat with in Prenzlauer berg. In summer I moved back to Gothenburg only to return to Stockholm in fall when school started. I started to study Culture studies at Stockholm University where I met Juan who's still a very good friend and Sofia who I later started to dj with. I traveled to France with mum and dad and went to Way out West festival with Julia in Gothenburg. I also cut my hair shorter with bangs.

Previous throwbacks:
Throwback pt 1: 2005-2006
Throwback pt 2: 2007-2008



No comments:

Post a Comment