7.10.15

10 pictures Wednesday


Today I woke up late, but at least I woke up feeling refreshed for once. I started off by coloring my eye brows and doing a face mask from No7. Then I had some breakfast.



Tea, juice and yoghurt.


Then I did the dishes, listening to this podcast, while the rain poured down outside the window.



Ready to seize the day in my new sleeveless turtleneck and vintage Levi's.


I made a late gift for someone who had her birthday last week. Sorry I'm so slow :(


Already lunch time! A leftover one.


After lunch I headed to this place, my favorite coffee shop, 119 Lower Clapton. I spent the rest of my day here, with coffee and studies, since I have an exam next week it's time to step it up. The picture's from here, since I left the camera at home (bad blogger).


Before I went home I went to post the gift and then to collect our veggie bag which for example contained this celeriac. I feel so stupid but I've never really connected celery and celeriac even though it makes total sense that they're the same plant.


Then I made dinner and completely forgot to take a photo of the finished meal. Bad blogger 2. It was celeriac mash with salmon if anyone would wonder.







No comments:

Post a Comment