11.10.15

Cocktails, cake and a zebra unicorn







Yesterday after work I met up with Peter, Melis and Joakim in Shoreditch. Someone came up with the irrational idea to go to the most empty and depressing places so we ended up at some Vietnamese restaurant where we had dinner and guess what – it was surprisingly good. Then we continued to a bar called "Cirque" where you could have two cocktails for £10, not so surprisingly they weren't good at all. Last stop was a bar that looked like the typical shitty British pub but proved itself to be a magical Harry Potter place with an upstairs part covered in red velvet, gold, old paintings and statues. They had the best espresso martinis and to go with it they had millions of different cakes. Such a weird but wonderful place. 

Those of you who follows me on Instagram knows that me and Peter later did the worst attempt to beatbox ever, for those of you who don't – follow me, I'm called ca.joh.




No comments:

Post a Comment