8.10.15

Ceramics Thursday #2


Today I had my pottery class again! It's in Surrey Quays which is a very weird place, for example the only place I found to buy a cup of coffee in the morning was Mc Donald's. But the ceramics studio is nice however.





Here's all the small bowls I did last time, next time they're hopefully going to be glazed.






This time we didn't do throwing as I'd hoped, but instead of pinching as we did last time, we tried out two new techniques, casting and coiling. I did a large platter, a smaller square plate and a tea cup using different casts. The general feeling after each class so far is that I should be doing this for a job, everyday, for the rest of my life. I feel happy and tired but calm, something I haven't experienced for a long time. Now all I want is to move to the country side and start my own ceramics studio.




No comments:

Post a Comment