30.10.15

Party planning x 2



At the moment I'm planning two parties, a Halloween party we're having tonight (last minute plans!) and my 30th birthday party in January. The birthday party is going to be much bigger, for example I've already rented a really nice space for it. I want confetti, giant balloons, a gin & tonic bar, dj's and for all my friends from Sweden to be there. I know I can't have it all, but maybe the first four and a couple of friends?

Regarding the Halloween party I haven't made much plans at all. All Halloween decorations are so very ugly so I'm just gonna by lots of candles and maybe make a big bowl of punch. And dress up of course. Who do you think I'm going to be? Clue: it's a Harry Potter / Game of Thrones / Lord of the Rings theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment