29.5.16

With Bella in Hampstead Heath

Look who's in London! Bella, my lil' sister, arrived Friday night but since I had to work yesterday, today was the first day we really got to hang out. And where's better to do that then my best place all categories, Hampstead Heath.

After a long walk with a picknick break we finally arrived where we were going.

The Pergola and Hill gardens.

It looks a bit like a mixture of Rivendell and the south of France, which obv is a great combo.

Bella, who's just finished her Masters degree in biology, taught me the name of every tree, plant and flower there was.

This one, called Wisteria, was my fave.

There's no better way to cure a hangover then to hang out in nature.

Afterwards we took the tube down to Chelsea for a late lunch and a teeny tiny bit of shopping before we headed home and had dinner on the roof. 10/10 Sunday.




No comments:

Post a Comment