18.5.16

This summer...


I'm traveling to...

Stockholm, Gothenburg and (hopefully) Berlin. But apart from that I'm going to stay in London and enjoy summer here, which feels a-okay.

I'm dancing to...

House tracks with quirky synth loops that goes well with sunshine and spilled beer. Like this one.


I'm wearing...

Sunglasses and slippers. Always.

I'm looking like...

Probably something like this most of the time. Attitude: who cares.


I'm eating...

Corn on the cob and ice cream.

I'm drinking...

Bubbles.


I'm doing...

Pilates on our roof.

I'm feeling...

Calm with an occasional rush of happy is all I ask for.


I'm reading...

A short history of England to learn a thing or two about the country I've been living in for almost two years now. Caitlin Moran, cause I haven't read anything written by her yet and I feel like I perhaps should. JK Rowling's Fantastic beasts and where to find them, to prep for the next movie (100% dork). And then I'm re-reading one of my teenage favorites, Alan Warner's Morvern Callar. The text on the back of the book reads "This is a story about betrayal, techno, religion, pedicure, sex and death." I can see why teenage me was mesmerized.

I'm looking at...

The new seasons of Game of Thrones and Girls. But I honestly wish to look less at my Macbook and more at the pages of an actual book.

What's your summer plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment