16.5.16

Licorice and lamps


Yesterday I went to Ikea to buy the lamps below for our bedroom. The whole idea with getting a bedside table each was to get a lamp each to be able to read before falling a sleep at night, but things take so much longer then you expect them to, right? Anyway, yesterday I finally got myself on that train but when I finally got there the fkn lamps had sold out, and I had even checked the in store availability in the morning. I was so sad and tired and frustrated I didn't buy anything except a salad bowl and loads of licorice and different cookies. And a rosehip drink. Yum.

Anyhow, when I got home again, with hours spent on what felt like absolutely nothing, I realized you can order the lamps online. So I did, and when I was on it a couple of other things that I've been having my eyes on for a while, slipped into that virtual basket as well. A rug for the living room and new bar stools for the kitchen for example. Now I just have to wait for the order to arrive before I can finally get to read all those books in bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment