15.5.16

Bucket list

Inspired by Swedish blogger Flora I decided to do a bucket list (even though I've never understood the use of the word 'bucket' in a things-you-want-to-do-before-you-die-list) – But wow, how motivated you get from doing one. Everyone should make one of their own! And then renew it once in a while, tick things off and add new ones to it. Here's my bucket list of 30 things, including a few that I've already ticked off.



1. Visit Tokyo
2. Grow my hair out and try to keep it long
3. Get a flat or house with a balcony or garden and a big kitchen with a massive kitchen table
4. Get a diving license
5. Get a house in the countryside
6. Refurbish an old house (maybe that country house above)
7. Finish my masters degree in aesthetics
8. Learn how to dj
9. Take a course in graphic design
10. Start my own business; maybe a shop, a gallery or a B&B


11. Get a driver's license
12. Go on a road trip in the US
13. Make my blog grow
14. Get married to P and have a hell of a party
15. Get stronger physically
16. Learn to skate (on a skateboard that is)
17. Take a ceramics course
18. Do more ceramics
19. Make the most out of our time in London
20. Get better at handling stress


21. Read more books
22. Get a dog
23. Do more yoga & pilates
24. Complete the running challenge
25. Evolve at work
26. Have kids one day
27. Go hiking in Scotland
28. Get more tattoos
29. Stay curious
30. Travel to every continent of the world

No comments:

Post a Comment