6.6.16

Saturday rave date

This Saturday I managed to get from work one hour early cause me and P had a west London rave date, since I got free tickets to techno festival Junction 2 in Boston Manor.

First stop was a beer stop.

All good.

Then we explored the surroundings.

I tried to capture it all with my phone.

Then it got dark, but the atmosphere was 10/10.

Nina Kraviz played a super weird set in a tent that looked like a brick house where someone in the audience tossed around an inflatable unicorn. Then we got chased through the park by an old Russian drunk. Only at techno festivals.

We escaped to the food court for a late night vegan hotdog before we took the tube home east since we were both working the morning after. How about this Saturday though? So much fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment