23.8.15

Pink





Woke up hangover and alone (Peter had already gone to work) in a really messy flat and when I was making my morning toast I realized the bread was full of mold. To save this shitty day I painted my nails for the first time in months and decided to color my hair in something happy while taking a long (well, not that long because of the lack of water pressure) shower. 

I went for pink. Then I made loads of coffee and decided to go into London city, aka Oxford circus, aka hell on earth. Who in their right mind would do such an awful thing while hangover? On a weekend? Well, I like walking around touching expensive stuff I can't afford. Destructive little me. Came home with candy colored candles (perfect alliteration), cheap H&M earrings and some new makeup which I might show you some other day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment