19.8.15

Cabbage and Halloumi salad


All you need plus some olive oil, salt and pepper.


Sundried tomatoes, Halloumi cheese, white cabbage, red onion, lemon, tomatoes and pine nuts.


First I made one of my favorite dressings which is also the simplest one. Just blend together lemon, honey (or even better: agave syrup), salt and pepper. If you want to you can add some Dijon mustard as well.


Then I first chopped the cabbage and started frying it in a pan on medium heat before chopping everything else.


When the cabbage got soft I added the onion and sundried tomatoes. Fry the Halloumi in a separate pan. Then add everything else and top it with the dressing and some fresh herbs. I used parsley.


Omnom.


In the middle of all the cooking an old friend showed up. We decided to call him Patrick!

No comments:

Post a Comment