27.8.15

Wednesday


We've upgraded to a medium veg bag from Growing Communities and today we've got this beautiful pattypan squash among other goodies.




I love how earthy all the veggies are. They actually feel like they've grown in soil somewhere compared to the veggies at the big food chain stores that feel like they're grown in a laboratory. 


Wednesdays are except for being my day off work and the day to collect veggies, my Lola-day. This is her stretching after a good nap. Could possibly cuddle her every second for the rest of my life and die happy.


Other things that has happened is that I'm trying to grow an avocado tree... *xciting news*


That we now have a paper pineapple on the living room wall. *xciting 2*


And that I've finally put up the best (BEST) poster ever, which unfortunately only Swedes will understand, not only because of the language but because of the text which is a remake of an old Swedish classic. Made by Edvin Thungren who also did one of the posters here.


No comments:

Post a Comment