15.8.15

Egg cups, candle holders and books


This is some of the things I bought during my holiday in Sweden. I found these marble egg cups on a flea market south of Gothenburg and they were less then a pound each. Bargain!



These candle holders were less then a pound each as well. I think they're Danish design from the 1950's. I would like to have a whole bunch of them with different colored candles in like this.



Last but not least I found an old gift card from Pocket shop while cleaning out some of my old stuff in my parents house, and bought this beautiful quartet of books by female Swedish writers on the airport back to London.


Karolina Ramqvist - Flickvännen
Birgitta Stenberg - Kärlek i Europa
Nina Åkestam - Meningen med hela skiten
Sara Stridsberg - Beckomberga



No comments:

Post a Comment