28.8.15

Samaris & Mura Masa


(Click on the picture for source)

If you have Spotify you should definitely check out the weekly tips if you haven't already. First I wasn't that blown away but this week I found two amazing new artists/bands that I haven't heard of before. How does Spotify even do that, like know exactly what I like? It's magic and it's the future.

First up is the dreamy Icelandic trio Samaris who does what sounds like the perfect mix between Icelandic folk music and contemporary and quite dark electronic music. Listen to their album here and especially to the track called "Góða tungl".

(Click on the picture for source)

Second tip is a 19 year old genius producer named Alex Crossan who calls himself Mura Masa (after a sword in world of warcraft? :)) and does the best sort of hiphop beats I've heard in a long time. Listened through the whole album yesterday and every single track was a 10/10. Listen to it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment