17.12.15

When I visited Hogwarts


If you’re not a Harry Potter fan I advice you to stop reading now and scroll very fast to the bottom of this post. If you are, you’re in for a treat. Yesterday me and P took the train to Watford and since we were early and the weather was like a Swedish summer night we decided to take a walk. 45 minutes later we arrived at the Warner bros studios all sweaty. 

The Harry Potter studio tour wasn’t a tour but more like a three hour walk through everything related to the Harry Potter movies; props, special effects, artworks, set designs, clothes, architectural models, stunts, visual effects etcetera forever. It was amazing to see all the work behind the scenes and how everything from every wand to every wig to every book, mask and piece of clothing was beautifully hand made. 

Everything was literally amazing except for the food which was like the worst food I’ve ever had; cold microwaved chickpea burger with a slice of cold halloumi cheese on top. I even went back to complain (which I almost never dare to do) but all I got was a new equally cold and soggy burger. That was soon forgotten though cause I nor anyone else was there for the food but for this:





























No comments:

Post a Comment