26.12.15

2015: May, June and July


I started this blog on May 29th so I didn’t have time to do that much blogging in May but I did post some photos from our trip to Cannes, a post about my favorite London spot (Hampstead Heath) and made and ate a really nice Mushroom burger. 


In June we moved in to the Hackney flat, I bought a tattoo machine and Peter had his very first live gig, but not before we had tacos one last time in our old flat in Brixton. I also did my first monthly playlist, but I spent most of the time bargain hunting and decorating our new baby: the Hackney attic.


Look at the tree outside our kitchen window at this picture from July! At the moment it’s just a grey skeleton of branches. Over all July was the month of summer. I was in Berlin to visit my friend Hannah and at the end of the month me and P went to Sweden for a two week vacay. We also tore out the old carpet in the kitchen and had pad thai for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment