30.12.15

2015: October, November and December


October was full of parties apparently? And full of my ceramics course. Apart from that nothing much happened. But parties and ceramics are all you need to make a good month if you ask me. 


In November I was so sad that my ceramics course had ended I decided to start painting and even set up my own little studio space at home. Other then that P:s mum and brother visited us for a cold and windy weekend. Plus Hackney Attic celebrated 6 months!


Already December and very soon 2016! I can't believe how fast this year has passed, guess I really am getting old. In December me and P visited Warner Bros Studio's Harry Potter tour and I made a quick visit to Sweden just before P:s birthday and Christmas, which we spent at home in Hackney doing nothing but eating, sleeping and prevent Lola from tearing down the Christmas tree. 


No comments:

Post a Comment