15.12.15

Flu again


Today I woke up unable to speak, sounding more like a crow then a person and feeling like I've been run over by a truck. Hence I've spent most of the day in bed, watching tv series and listening to podcasts. When Peter came home from work he made me ginger tea and gave me a mince pie that he'd bought. I've never had one before and didn't know what it was but apparently is the Christmas cookie of Britain. According to Wikipedia it's a pie with dried fruits, spirits and spice filling. It's also supposed to contain minced meat? Let's hope not. 

This Thursday I'll be flying to Sweden to attend my Grand fathers funeral and seeing my family for a couple of days. Then when I come back it's practically Christmas, just a few days of work left. Btw, sorry for not blogging lately but I just feel so stressed and uninspired. I promise Christmas will be different! And next year, I've got so much plans for next year... But first up; this tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment