17.8.16

What to wear this fall


I've spotted a few (ten to be precise) trends that I really like for fall 2016, so here they come in a good old list. 

1. First out, pink!



2. Frayed denim. Will I ever get bored of this trend? I think not.



3. Tassels. This is a wild card, but I like tassels so much more in fashion than in interior design (in which I don't like them at all).



4. It's not fall without a great oversized coat. PS The red one is amazing.



5. The full suit. 



6. Oversized shirts are still hanging in there.



7. Chunky knits, even better paired with a summer dress.



8. Cozy sets screaming bored house wife in the 80's <3



9. Leopard is back!


10. Red! Great in combination with beige.

All pictures are from my Fall map on Pinterest. Follow me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment