17.8.16

Stranger things




I've just binged all episodes of 'Stranger things' on Netflix and oh my how I loved that series. It's the perfect mix of 80's highschool drama and 80's horror movie. Like 'Stand by me' meets 'E.T.' and 'X-files'. The actors (Winona Ryder <3) are better than in any series I've watched lately and add to that most of the actors are like 10 years old. 

The plot is focusing on this young boys gang of friends that loves science and Dungeons & Dragons role playing and the small town in which they all live – Hawkins. One night after one of the boys loses the role playing battle against the Demogorgon monster he disappears into the woods and a similar monster is prime suspect. Is he dead or has he vanished into a parallell reality, a vale of shadows? There's also an evil part of the government that does sensory depravation tests on children, a drunk cop, a neurotic mum, quite a lot of highschool romance and a kickass young female superhero. If you haven't already – watch it.

Other tv series I've watched and loved:


No comments:

Post a Comment