22.8.16

Breakfast, lunch, a secret, a car and a restaurant

Yesterday I woke up late before a breakfast of a little bit of this and that I found in the fridge. My stomach isn't back to normal just yet so I'm trying to eat healthy and plant based. Strawberries, blueberries, avocado, sugarsnaps, an egg and two small pieces of sourdough bread with cream cheese. After breakfast I took a long well deserved shower.

Around lunch I headed out to Black Cat, a very nice and unpretentious vegan café in our neighborhood. I had an avocado sandwich while working on something that's gonna happen later this week. Wish me luck on that cause I'll need it.


I spent a good few hours at Black Cat before going grocery shopping and heading back home to cook (seems like my days are mostly about food) for Peter. I made sea bass in foil parcels with veggies and a ginger basil sauce, but forgot to take any photos. After dinner we took a long walk in the rain and passed this cute car. 


We also walked passed this place that might not look it from the outside, but the inside looks amazing. Simple with great wooden floors, wooden tables and stools. Definitely trying this out soon, it's a Japanese restaurant called Uchi.

I'm off work today as well so I'll check in later. Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment