21.1.16

Not that resolute new years resolutions

I don't do new years resolutions and especially not ones that includes any kind of restrictions, but I do like to think about what I would want more of in my life. What would make me feel even better? For 2015 I wanted to find a home in London. Something that felt more permanent then our 19 square meters in Brixton. And I got the Hackney attic. I also wanted to learn something new (ceramics) and to engage in politics (F! London).

For 2016 I would want to travel more, to see more of Britain, visit Sweden more often and, if possible, I would love to go to Tokyo. I also want to get back to do pilates or yoga and to find a new bed for our bedroom. One that we both can sleep in without having to climb over each other in the morning. Last but not least I want to do more ceramics.

What do you want more of in 2016? And I don't want to hear about losing weight, getting fit or eating healthy. Or career goals for that matter. I just want to hear nice things that would make you a happier person.

No comments:

Post a Comment