7.1.16

Keeping calm


Sorry for the vacuum here. I’ve had too much going on lately and January is possibly going to stay that way so bare with me. You never think of all the preparations it takes for things like organized parties or travels that lasts for more then a week. All my time is at the moment spent on vaccines, travel plans, rucksack shopping, guest lists and party planning, and all my money (the little that I have) is slipping through my fingers. Can we even afford to travel? Have I forgotten anything important? A couple of days ago I panicked cause I realized we'd forgotten about travel visa's and yesterday I accidentally took a vaccine I didn't need to refill until 2037. 

If I’d be one of these people who wrote ”works well under pressure” on my CV it would be a big, fat lie. Stress is making me a shaking, crying and sleepless bag of nerves. My whole body literally aches and itches of it and all the to do lists in the world can’t save me.

I think I’d better get back to my pilates and breathing exercises before reading and writing some more. Today is one of my study days which means a bit more time to breath between all the do’s. Or at least I thought so until I realized my final essay has to be written today or latest on Sunday. Lifegoals 2016: relax more. What’s your best tips to handle stress?

*I don't mean to be nagging, I know I'm very ~blessed~

No comments:

Post a Comment