18.7.15

Berlin days



The last couple of days I've been visiting one of my best friends who is renting a flat in Berlin this July. Since I used to live in Berlin a couple of years ago and have been there quite a lot since I didn't really do anything that special except for seeing Hannah (who is very special <3). But oh, how I love Berlin. The streets are twice as broad as in London and the rent half as expensive or less.

I arrived Wednesday evening and stayed til this morning and all I've done is basically to eat and drink. Except for a visit to the Naturkunde Museum, which has a whole room filled with canned animals(!) from the 18th century, and a small touristy boat trip which was very nice apart from the heat (32 degrees in the shadow). Then I accidentally ran in to two different Swedish friends. Guess all Swedes go to the same places even though we try very hard not to.

Sadly I didn't bring my camera since I like to travel light and my camera is quite old and heavy (does anyone know of a small, relatively cheap and good camera?). The pictures above is what waited for me when I got home. Plus a dinner and the great news that Linn Wiberg likes my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment