23.7.15

Beauty routine pt 1



1. Wash, tone, moisturize


My skin is a troublemaker, one day it’s dry, the other it’s the opposite and in between its red and full of tiny, tiny bumps (my GP thinks it’s Rosacea). To keep it happy I try to keep it simple, as little products as possible with as few ingredients as possible. I wash it with Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, an extremely unsexy face wash but very kind to sensitive skin. Then I spray my face with Avene Eau Thermal which might seem like a hocus product but to me it works as a sort of toner that cools down my skin if it’s irritated. On top of that I use Avene Antirougeurs Jour in the morning, or Cetaphil Moisturizer on extra sensitive spots but nothing at all at night.



2. Make-up


Maybe it's because my skin is as it is that makes it my greatest obsession. Apart from trying to make it as flawless as possible I don’t use much makeup at all. My number one skin savior is No 7's Hypo-allerginc Mineral Perfection in 'New Ivory' which I brush all over my face with a very soft brush. Almost all my brushes are from realTechnics at the moment.

My second obsession is my eyebrows which I dye every three weeks. I don’t do much plucking but I use a small scissor to keep them trimmed and in shape. Then I use a brow brush and instead of a brow shadow I use an eye shadow (tip from eyebrow expert Emilie Roslund). I use a No 7's shadow in 'Matte mocha'. I don't always wear mascara but if I feel like it I use No 7's Exceptional Definition which hands down is the best mascara I've ever had. Guess which my favorite make up brand is? Right, it starts with No and ends with 7.

On festive occasions I use different shades of eye shadow, like these (last picture) from Make up store in 'Muffin', & Other stories in 'Raisin Vapor' and Sephora in 'Desert Dune No 69'. I seldom wear blush since my cheeks tend to be pink anyway but I like the color of this one from Sephora in 'Orange pop No 17'.

No comments:

Post a Comment