1.6.15

Treasure hunting • Vinyls, marble & fur

A while ago me and my boyfriend bought vinyl record players from Gumtree and my boyfriend's spent all his money on vinyls ever since. The other day he commented on my small collection of records (three records) like it's some kind of competition, but last week I found these ones for £1 each! From Brick Lane Vintage Market. <3 90's.

Since we're leaving Brixton I'm actually getting some things here that I've been meaning to get for a while, like this marble mortar for £6. We've been having thyme oil and pesto almost every day the last couple of days. From the household utensil shop just outside Brixton Village.



Last but not least this turquoise fake fur that I got at work for £10! Almost (not really) longing for fall now. From Beyond Retro.

No comments:

Post a Comment