3.6.15

Nostalgia

Last week I felt nostalgic and missed all my friends back in Sweden, so I ordered a whole bunch of photos from Polagram. Here's some of my favorites.

The left one is my sister sleeping and her cat Love, to the right is me and my parents dog Annie.

These two are from early morning walks home from parties, one in the summer and one in winter, walking on the frozen river in Stockholm.

These are from Köjafestivalen which me and a couple of friends organized for two years. 

Here's two pictures from two different masquerades, one with an animal theme and the other with a Kawaii theme.

This toilet picture (which says Game of Thrones) is actually taken in Brixton, but the right one is when me and my friend Edvin adopted the large moose head which still hangs on the wall in my old house in Stockholm.

Here's two pictures from Stockholms best nightclub Karbon.

This is our family photos – me, Peter and Peters cat Techno.

To the left is Peter dressed as an astronaut for another masquerade, and to the right is me deejaying in turquoise hair (!).

No comments:

Post a Comment