8.6.15

Summer plans

I will be working most of the summer, but there’s some fun things coming up. First up is the move which has already begun in terms of packing. On Wednesday we’ll get the keys and I’ll move all my plants (I don’t trust the removal guys to take care of them). On Thursday all our stuff will be moved and on Sunday our old flat has to be clean and inspected. It feels a bit stressful but so much fun at the same time. The rest of June will hopefully be peaceful, sunny and warm. I’m looking forward to exploring Hackney and parts of east London that I haven’t seen yet.

In July I’m visiting my friend Hannah in Berlin for a couple of days, which I’m super excited about. Berlin is definitely one of my favorite cities, if it wasn’t for the german language which I can’t speak I would love to live there again. I tried it for half a year a couple of years ago and it was wonderful, but it's hard living somewhere where you don't speak the language. 

I’ll be off work in late July to mid August and then we’ll hopefully visit Sweden, some days in Stockholm and some in Gothenburg to see friends and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment