13.4.16

Havana Blues





Silk nightgown, vintage | Day & Night Serum, No7 | Citrus Hand Cream, Jurlique | Havana Blues Body Mist, & Other Stories | Notebook, COS | Bowl, made by me

Today I found the fragrance I've been looking for all my life and I'm not even joking. Last couple of years I've been getting more and more sensitive to different smells (maybe since I stopped smoking on a regular basis?) and therefor I find most perfumes too heavy. Add to that that I've always liked mens perfumes better then the sweet, fruity ones on the womens shelves. The Havana Blues Body Mist from & Other Stories smells of "Dry tobacco leaves withering among beloved jasmine and ripe lemon" and is simply perfect. P:s first reaction was "I can use this" so I guess I either have to hide it or start stocking up on them.



No comments:

Post a Comment