15.2.16

Cambodia part V: A Storm in paradise













After the nightmarish 24 hours spent taking turns with Peter on the toilet after our food poisoning session we took the early morning boat back to Koh Rong Sanloem, but this time to Saracen Bay. The bad luck continued though, this time in terms of a storm with waves higher then I've ever seen and a motor failure before we got there. Once there the storm continued for two days, making the water unfit for swimming. Instead we spent the days hiking a long the beach and a tiny bit into the jungle, and reading a lot. I read Mary Kubica's Good Girl which I got from P:s mum, then I found an old Julia Hamilton thriller at the hostel which I later switched for Amitav Ghosh's Sea Of Poppies which I still haven't finished but really like so far. 




No comments:

Post a Comment