19.9.15

Visitors, London Zoo and a new favorite restaurant


Yesterday my mum and sister arrived in London to visit me for a couple of days. Hi mum!


Everytime I meet my sister I make her braid my hair cause she's so good at it. It always ends up with us walking around with the exact same hairstyle. Feels like when we were kids and had matching clothes.


After breakfast we took a walk through Hackney down to Regents canal.


Found this boat :)


And I tried out my new camera.


Then we went to London Zoo where none of us had ever been. And here follows one million pictures of animals.





This is the last picture with the new camera before the battery died.



Later in the evening we had dinner at The Gate which is a vegetarian restaurant in Angel and it was SO GOOD. Like one of the best dinners ever. This is my Butternut squash rotolo with capers and goat's cheese.














No comments:

Post a Comment