25.9.15

Juan & Amanda


Yesterday I met up with my friends Juan and Amanda who were in London for work – and some play with me and Lola. We went to The Russet next to Hackney Downs for a beer in the afternoon. Lola started off by pressing her nose against the camera lens so all pictures looks a little smudgy. 


The little troublemaker. 


Peter were there as well.


Amanda busy on the phone in the background.


Love at first sight <3




Me and Amanda! Stolen from Amanda's Instagram.

Later in the evening me and my former colleague Carolinè held the first Feminist Initiative London meeting which was such a success! So many amazing people showed up and we sat outside discussing feminism and everyday things til closing. Looking forward to the next meeting already!




No comments:

Post a Comment