24.9.15

My favorite recipes #1: Pasta


Ok, first of all, the title of the post is a lie. I never, ever follow recipes, I just look at the pictures, read the name of the dish and cook my own version of it. But here follows five of my favorite Pinterest inspiration pictures that I've "cooked" several times. First up is this cacio pepe with parsnips.


Then we have gnocchi with mushroom ragu. Like the perfect dish for fall.


Walnut Bolognese! This is SO good. Love to use nuts in veggie food.


Parmesan and spinach orzo. This is not so much for the sauce but for the variety of pasta; orzo. Use it for stuffing in oven baked veggies or to make a fast food pasta version of risotto.


Last up is butternut squash lasagna which you have to try if you haven't already. Yum.

Follow my food map on Pinterest here.

No comments:

Post a Comment