12.9.15

Fish pie coma and a secret password party


This is what yesterday looked like through Peters camera, starting with me painting the floor, as I've already showed you.


My starving face after all that painting, waiting for food at Maeve's.


Peters food, giant couscous with a lot of fresh herbs and goats cheese.


And my food, todays special, fish pie.


It may not look that much but it was extremely filling and so good. After this much I was in a coma.


After eating we went home and recorded a song! It's not finished yet but I'm sure it's gonna be a hit. Then my friend Per arrived from Sweden and we went out to have a beer at my favorite pub, Clapton Hart.


One beer turned into quite a few and we ended up at this secret password party somewhere in Hackney and stumbled to bed seven thirty this morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment