1.7.16

The day before Midsummer

Last Thursday we got up super early to catch the train to the airport only to realize the train was cancelled. As was the train after that. Last minute we caught an Uber with two strangers and managed to get to the airport in time, but then the flight was delayed for two hours. Do I even have to tell you that the airport shuttle in Sweden was delayed as well? I don't think I've ever had so much bad luck in one day.

When we finally arrived in Stockholm it was summer! Everything else was forgotten and we rushed to Systembolaget to buy wine for the upcoming Midsummer party.

I even ran into & Other Stories to buy a skirt cause I was so excited about the weather.

Then we took the bus to Stora Essingen and the Hurricane collective and spent the evening preparing for the party the next day. It was so wonderful to finally see everybody that I miss again. Here's me, new found friend Gabriel and best friends Maria and Hannah, making decorations for the party.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment