2.7.16

A Midsummer Hurricane

Midsummer started off with loads of decor and food preparations since no party at the Hurricane collective has ever been wishy-washy half-hearted. 

Me and P made paper decorations and bunting whilst someone else heated up the wood fired hot tub.

In the afternoon the other guests arrived. Here's Sandra and Johanna you know from Field day.

And here's Peters best friend Ludde, who visited us in London not that long ago.

Ok, so I showed my panties while tossing my hair and smoking a cigarette.

This is my good friends Juan and Ilker!

Here's Niklas doing some glasses modeling.

We all had a massive potluck in the garden before continuing the party inside.

Since Sven and Nisse (who's djing here) builds and works with speakers the whole living room was basically a massive sound system. Poor neighbors :D

Then the party continued until the next day and everything was just as crazy as it use to be when I lived there. I miss them everyday but when I left two days later I was exhausted. 

Thank you all Hurricane originals and newborn, bright shining stars <3


No comments:

Post a Comment