8.7.16

12 hours in Småland

After a week in Stockholm we took the train south to Alvesta where my mum, dad and this pretty one picked us up. She's my parents dog, Annie, and we grew up together. When I was a teenager she was a puppy and now she's and old lady.

This was where we were heading – my Grand mother's place

After some "fika" me, mum, P and Annie the dog went out for a long and rainy walk in the woods. We found blueberries!

Yum.

And one of my favorite flowers – Lupines.

When our shoes were soaked and Annie was too tired to walk any further we headed back to Grandmas.

Then we spent the rest of the day eating, solving cross words and watch the pouring rain outside the windows before we got ourselves back into the car and drove to my parents house, outside Gothenburg. And that was my 12 hours in Småland.


No comments:

Post a Comment