23.7.16

Hello from the rooftop

This morning I had my coffee on our roof again. I love the cool morning air in contrast to the  already burning sun and that the traffic and the people on the street below still feel a bit drowsy. 

The tree that's much taller then our roof (and we live on third floor) is unbelievably green and lush at the moment. 

Which you can't say about my largest plant who got a last chance on the roof. And didn't take it.

Sun still so low it's casting long shadows. 

Now I'm off to work, looking forward to my day off tomorrow and hope the weather stays the same. 

As you might have noticed I'm trying out this blogging with my phone thing now. How do you like it? For me it feels like a newfound freedom but I'm still not sure about the picture quality. Anyway, have a nice day ppl!






No comments:

Post a Comment