28.7.16

Different shades of pink



Hi y'all! I've been working for a couple of days and there hasn't been much time over for anything except eating and sleeping. But tomorrow I'm off work so now I'm celebrating with some chilled rosé wine. Since we're having our engagement party on Saturday tomorrow will be a day of preparations. Hopefully the weather will be okay so we can stick to the plan; a picnic party in the park.

The first picture is one I snapped on my way to work, passing these roses every day. Second picture is a flag I made (but forgot at home) for our Swedish feminist party meet up yesterday. The meet up was a success, lots of new faces, and we finally got our feminist book club started. If you're interested there's more info here. Last one is rather obvious, but hey, you can catch a glimpse of my new blouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment