5.11.15

Wednesday walks and bedroom studies


Today I woke up late and since both our friend Mike, who had stayed the night, and Peter had gone up very early I felt a bit guilty. Anyway, I started off with a great breakfast; leftovers from last nights dinner topped with an egg and Polish rye bread with hummus.


Then I stayed hurled over my computer in bed for hours. It's the best way for me to get schoolwork done and I had a lot to catch up on.


In the afternoon this bae came home from school and we took a walk through Clapton. One thing I love about London: the palm trees.




We met this cat and the cat owners friend who came by to give it cat candy. <3




We bought take away flat whites from Cooper & Wolf's who has a Swedish menu that we're longing to try out. Mmm, gubbröra. 


We had a mission though and that was to take a look at this place, the Russells. It's a cute bed and breakfast that my mum was thinking of booking for my family when they come visit in January. It seemed very nice (even though the entrance, as you can see, was very secretive) so I told her to go for it.



Then we discovered Chatsworth road which I've completely missed out on even though we only live like ten minutes away from it. Full of retro furniture shops, flower shops and coffee shops, I'm sure I will return very soon. When we started to get hungry we went to Sainsbury's and bought ingredients for a shrimp Caesar salad. Then we spent the rest of the night at home, eating and watching tv series on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment