11.11.15

Q&A #1: About my camera and where I bought this and that

Picture of my Canon 5D taken with my Fujifilm XM-1.

Picture of my Fujifilm XM-1 taken with my Canon 5D.

What camera and which lens do you use? You take great pictures! /Alice


Thank you Alice! Most of the time I use my Canon 5D with a 35 mm lens. I have a 24-70 lens as well but it's just too big to use comfortably. A couple of months ago I bough a Fujifilm X-M1 from a friend which I still try to cope with. I hope we can be good friends but at the moment I'm not quite sure about the lens. The good thing about the XM-1 is that it's small enough to carry around everywhere. If I would wish for anything additionally it would be a 50 mm lens to my Canon.


Where can you get a net tote bag like yours? I've just found your blog and I love it! /Kim


First of all, I'm very glad you like my blog, Kim! I bought my net tote at Snickarbacken 7 in Stockholm over a year ago but there are similar ones at Merci where they also have a larger size. I love these bags even though they're quite impractical. At the moment I use it for toilet paper, as I saw Frida Vega do too.


Beautiful! Where is it from? /Linn


Thanks! I bought it at one of my favorite charity shops that I pass every other day on my way to Hackney Central station. It's called Prideaux House and it's quite cheap to be London and even though it's tiny you can usually find something to accompany you home.

Hope no one minded me translating your comments? <3


No comments:

Post a Comment