12.11.15

Throwback pt 5: 2013-2014

Photo by Christian Gustavsson.
Julia Spada at Köjafestivalen 2013. Photo by Christian Gustavsson.
Photo by Christian Gustavsson.

2013

In 2013 Life & Death split up and I started to dj on my own. I still did nights at Nada bar and occasionally dj:d at different venues in Stockholm. In the summer we did an amazing festival in Köja (I think I'm going to do a whole post on Köjafestivalen later on?), and I met Peter for the first time (as you already know). I was at the Gagnef festival and in Finland, and in fall I started my Masters studies. I still worked at Bonniers Konsthall but I started to work at Bukowskis during their auction showroom weeks as well. 



2014

Me and Peter went to Istanbul in early 2014, apart from that the first half of the year looked pretty much the same as the second half of 2013. I lived in Kollektivet Orkanen, worked at Bonniers Konsthall and did my masters in Aesthetic sciences. In the summer we went to the Gagnef festival again and in September we moved to London. And here we are still!

Previous throwbacks: 

No comments:

Post a Comment