24.11.15

A London Christmas


One month left til Christmas! This year me and P are staying in London over the holidays since we’re saving our money and days off work for our upcoming Cambodia trip. I’m actually looking forward to a quiet Christmas with friends and our foster dog. It’ll be the first time we’ll have her for a week in a row. We will take long walks around Hackney, visit outdoors Christmas markets and make a trip to Hampstead Heath. I’ve also – and this is so dorky – booked tickets for me and P to go and see the Harry Potter Studio tour in mid december. Hogsmeade in fake snow, mmm...

The one thing I’m gonna miss by not going to Sweden apart from family and friends is the Swedish Christmas food. P:s mum brought Swedish cheese, gingerbread cookies and saffron shortbreads when she visited this weekend (thank you!!!) but I’ll have to go to Ikea to stock up on Swedish mulled wine, herring and hard bread. Food's definitely my favorite thing about Christmas. What's yours? 

No comments:

Post a Comment