2.11.15

Throwback pt 4: 2011-2012




2011


In 2011 I was at Nada bar every other night and got to know the owners who let me and Sofia learn how to dj at the bar every Sunday. We called ourselves Life & Death and played our favorite hiphop and r'n'b hits. In the summer me and my friends begun to organize open air parties and I was in Köja for the first time. I traveled to Malmö and Copenhagen, to Venice, to Finland and to New York to visit my friend Catrin. I still studied and did a curator course as a part of my Culture studies degree. 





2012

I started off 2012 by going to Kenya and Uganda to travel around and to visit my friend Julia who lived and still lives there. Me and Sofia dj:d a lot and won a mixtape competition that got us a gig at the Hultsfred festival. We did our first Midsummer festival in Köja and a lot of open air parties. In autumn I moved in to the house at Stora Esslingen and founded Kollektivet Orkanen (Hurricane Collective). I started working at Bonniers konsthall and curated a show at Detroit Gallery and a performance art project at Trädgården.

No comments:

Post a Comment