6.11.15

My best vintage finds pt 1: The Superstars



I thought of starting a new series here, one where I show you my favorite vintage bargains. How about that? 

First off are these classic black Adidas Superstars which were in perfect condition when I found them and still has a lot more to give. They're warm enough to wear even in the winter, the London winter that is, and "minimal" enough to wear a bit dressed up if you're not a fan of heels. 

Many people might find finding vintage or second hand shoes hard and yes, it can be, but if you know where to look and have a bit of luck it's definitely not impossible. All the hard work pays off when you find the perfect pair for less then a third of the price it would cost to buy them new – and it's kinder to the environment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment