15.8.16

Acid

I hope you had a better weekend then mine. Parts of it were great, but most of the time I had the worst stomach cramps and heartburn. I get this thing where my stomach produce to much acid if I'm stressed – or if my body is stressed. Sometimes those two doesn't seem to relate to each another.

Anyway, Peter's best friend and his girlfriend were visiting from Sweden which was really fkn bad timing. They wanted to enjoy the weather and have maximum fun in the few days they were here and I couldn't even enjoy going out for dinner. And you know when you end up feeling bad, like it's your fault that you're sick. All you want to do is to be able to take care of your guests but you can't and you feel like shit. 

The picture above is from Thursday night on my way to meet them, before I knew what was ahead of me. Wearing my old sunnies from Monki.


No comments:

Post a Comment